Our team carries out post-assembly and site acceptance tests of the devices of newly built substations. We also perform routine tests, periodic operation tests of substations of all voltage levels. We carry out works for power industry as well as for industrial power engineering.
The scope of works includes:
- full-scale tests and measurements of primary equipment
- post-assembly and site acceptance tests, start-up and commissioning of reactors' setups
- examination of influence of switching on and operation of reactors on the value of busbar voltage as well as on reactive and active load flow
- checking of secondary and auxiliary circuits together with examination of measuring and relay equipment
- testing and start-up of AC and DC auxiliary systems
- start-up of emergency diesel generating sets for substations and power plants
- work out the operation manuals of the electrical power engineering devices / electrical equipment
- work out the commissioning schedules and substation start-up schedules
- training of substation staff in the scope of started devices
Our excellently trained team has modern measuring and testing equipment as well as 50-year experience in the above mentioned works performed in the entire country.
All questions should be directed to:
- Paweł Polus MSc Eng., , phone number: 32 237 66 53