The team carries out tests of the following devices:
- circuit breakers,
- current transformers, voltage transformers and combined transformers,
- power capacitors,
- emergency diesel generating units,
- compensating reactors.
The scope of tests includes:
- on site comprehensive diagnostic tests of the above mentioned devices including all activities undertaken to check the operation or state of the device in the scope of electrical and mechanical characteristics,
- measurements and technical analysis of causes of the above mentioned devices breakdown
- laboratory tests of the devices and equipment, in particular:
- capacitors controlling the HV circuit breaker potential
- voltage and current transformers – including the ratio error
- tests, inspection, measurements and expert opinions of electrical equipment supply systems in accordance with the client's requirements
We carry out the above tests with specialist measurement instruments, produced both by our own firm as well as by other leading companies, which are checked out and calibrated at our Accredited Laboratory of Measuring Instruments.
We have long-standing experience in the above mentioned works, among others for Polish Power Grid Company (PSE), Electricity Distribution Companies and industrial recipients of electric energy.
We offer to carry out the operation supervision of the above mentioned equipment at the client premises.
All questions should be directed to:
- Paweł Polus MSc Eng., , phone number: +48 32 237 66 53,
- Jerzy Wrzosek Eng., , phone number: +48 32 237 66 02.