Correct and reliable operation of DC auxiliaries in power plants and substations has a primary importance for the reliability of operation of power system protection, control and signalization systems.
In the state of breakdown, lead battery becomes the only source of auxiliary current, so its technical state and capability of the load current supplying over a specified period of time is essential for a fault clearance. The condition of the battery is highly dependent of the supply unit operating with the battery as well as the correct selection of battery – supply unit – load system.
On the basis of our long-standing experience, research works, training and editing activities we offer services in the field of DC systems, in particular:
- technical assessment of DC systems at power industry plants,
- post-assembly tests and routine tests of batteries and power supply units,
- laboratory tests and certificate tests of batteries, power supply units and DC switch gear,
- factory acceptance tests at domestic and foreign manufacturers,
- technical expert opinions of batteries and DC auxiliaries,
- technical consulting in the scope of battery selection and design of DC auxiliaries.
All questions should be directed to:
- Marek Nabiałczyk M.Sc.Eng., , phone number: +48 32 237 66 44.