Efficient power system protection assures increased safety of the operation personnel and minimizes losses caused by disturbances in the power system.
The team offers services in the scope:
- tests and technical assessment of relay and protection equipment of domestic and foreign manufacturers,
- complete laboratory tests of gas-detector relays Buchholz type on the only in the country test-bench, simulating real operating conditions of relays,
- tests of short-circuit strength, dynamic strength and thermal strength of power system protection equipment in a heavy current laboratory up to 150 kA,
- selection of power system protection units,
- technical assessment of protection systems in the design stage,
- design and modernization of the power system protection,
- co-ordination of power system protection start-up,
- design and assembly of power system protection cabinets,
- configuration of microprocessor protection devices,
- post-assembly, operating and diagnostic tests of power system protection equipment,
- factory acceptance tests at domestic and foreign manufacturers,
- technical expert opinions,
- work out of the power system protection's modernization preliminary design.
We are a testing and technical assessment centre in the scope of power system protection recognized by power industry.
We have up-to-date test and measurement laboratory equipment as well as long-standing experience in the power system protection.
All questions should be directed to:
- Eugeniusz Smolarz M.Sc. Eng. , phone number: +48 32 237 66 53,
- Tomasz Brola M.Sc. Eng. , phone number: +48 32 237 66 47,
- Marcin Kaczmarek M.Sc. Eng. , phone number: +48 32 237 66 47.