ZPBE ENERGOPOMIAR-ELEKTRYKA is an expert company recognized by the Transmission System Operator, which for many years has been dealing with the organization and realization of tests verifying compliance with the requirements of IRIESP Instruction (or Distribution network), by conventional generating units at thermal power plants, hydro-power plants and by wind farms in the full range.
Our company prepared the standard detailed schedule of checkouts, to the order of TSO, of fulfilling by the wind farms the requirements included in IRIESP Instruction Requirements included in provisions concerning a number of technical and operation characteristics of wind farms, and in particular:
- operation characteristics during normal operation and during programmed start-up and shut-down operations,
- ability to regulate the active power during intervention operation, proper reacting in case of changes of the power frequency,
- ability to regulate the reactive power generation at different modes of operation of the controller: of reactive power, power factor, voltage,
fulfillment of standards of the quality of energy,
- possibility of staying in operation of the wind farm during voltage dips triggered with short circuits in the power system and during continuous operation at the reduced power voltage.
are subject of verification during tests and examinations carried out by our specialists.
Experience of our employees and equipping with the measurement equipment are guaranteeing the reliable realization of the taken commitments.Site acceptance tests and operation tests at objects of renewable power and conventional power generation.
We also perform site acceptance tests and operation tests of devices and electric systems in wind farms, as well as technical consultation concerning problems of operation of wind farms associated with the reactive power compensation and the quality of the electric energy.
We also offer tasks connected with start-up and commissioning of power objects based on renewable sources (wind farms, hydro power stations, photovoltaic power stations) as well as conventional power generation objects.All questions should be directed to:
- Adam Kurzyński MSc Eng., , +48 32 237 66 54,
- Paweł Polus MSc Eng., , +48 32 237 66 53.