The team's main activity is:
- design, order picking of supplies, assembly and start-up of digital, fibre-optic, telecommunication systems as well as teleprotection systems produced by Energopomiar-Elektryka Ltd.,
- design, order picking of supplies, assembly and start-up of digital, communication systems as well as Power Line Carrier systems for teleprotection, phone communication and data transmission,
- start-up of the Power Line Carrier and teleprotection systems of domestic and foreign production,
- measurements of parameters of the Power Line Carrier transmission paths as well as testing of the PLC coupling devices,
- measurements of parameters and tuning of PLC line traps (we measure PLC traps hung on the HV line, without disconnecting of circuits and primary devices),
- factory acceptance tests of communication devices for power industry and mining at domestic and foreign producers,
- operation examinations and tuning of Power Line Carrier devices, telemechanics devices and the transformer thermal models,
- start-up and configuration of the transformer thermal models as well as on site assembly and start-up of the transformer's tap changer position indicators,
- design, on site assembly and start-up of the energy metering/billing systems.
The team carry out the laboratory tests of Power Line Carrier devices, PLC coupling devices as well as telemechanics devices.
We offer our services in the field of evaluation and technical consulting of communication systems in power industry as well as within the scope of the technical specification of communication devices.
All questions should be directed to:
- Marek Nabiałczyk M.Sc.Eng., , phone number: +48 32 237 66 44.