Our company with the participation:
- ABB Spółka z o.o. Branch in Łódź,
- AREVA T&D Spółka z o.o. Factory of Transformers,
- TurboCare Poland S.A.,
- Fabryka Transformatorów w Żychlinie Spółka z o.o.,
- Polimex Mostostal S.A. AREW Transformatory.
held a conference at the Conference Centre “STOK” in Wisła-Jawornik, from 27-29th April 2010, entitled:
MANAGEMENT OF TRANSFORMERS MAINTENANCE
The event was held under the patronage of:
- Association of Polish Electrical Engineers,
- Polish Committee of CIGRE (International Council on Large Electric Systems),
- PSE-Operator S.A.,
- Associations of Polish Consultants,
- Polskie Towarzystwo Zaplecza Produkcyjno-Remontowego Energetyki (Polish Association of Power Industry Back-up Facilities for Production and Repair).
The aim of the conference was to present and discuss the following issues:
- economic and organizational problems of managing transformers maintenance, including computer-assisted management processes;
- technical specifications and economic requirements for new transformers. Modern design of transformers and modernization of old units;
- renovation and replacement of transformers. Preventing damage and breakdowns by early detection of defects for the reduction of costs of inspections and repairs;
- technical diagnostic testing of transformers. New testing methods and their effectiveness. Completion of technical diagnostic testing depending on the technical condition of transformer and current needs;
- monitoring and diagnostics of transformers in on-line arrangements. Examples of the applied solutions and practical experiences;
- maintenance of mineral oils. New types of transformer oils. Current problems associated with the presence of corrosion sulfur and the elimination of hazards.
As part of the conference there were also held:
- four plenary sessions, during which thirty papers were presented;
- marketing session;
- presentation of transformers and technical devices as well as measurement and research equipment was organized as part of company stands;
- panel discussions.