This translation contains outdated content. An update is in progress. Current content can be found on the Polish version of the site.
In the scope of accreditation the division performs temperature distribution measurements of electrical equipment of all voltage levels.
The following measurements are carried out:
- thermovision measurements of the main current path elements at high, medium and low voltage substations as well as at overhead lines,
- thermovision measurements of power transformers,
- thermovision measurements of generators,
- thermovision measurements of temperature distribution on the surface of thermal insulation's jacket of power boilers, turbines as well as process and district heating pipings,
- thermovision inspection of patency of the power boilers' furnace cooling tubes.
In cases when opinions and interpretation of the test results should be enclosed, they are drawn by authorized specialists with suitable competence.
- Krzysztof Patschek is authorized to give opinion in the scope of thermovision tests
In addition, the scope of activity comprises:
- diagnostic testing of equipment and plants, among other things: motors, boilers, flue gas ducts, electrofilters, chimneys, etc., made on the basis of temperature distribution on a surface during normal operation,
- temperature distribution tests on a surface of building partitions and analysis of exaggerated losses of the warmth in the construction,
- comprehensive tests of the building outside coatings' thermal characteristics and evaluation of the technical condition of different installations at industry plants, shopping centres, etc.,
- inspection of air-tightness of the underground heat distribution network and evaluation of the technical condition of the underground heating piping on the basis of a temperature distribution analysis on a surface of the ground covering the piping.
During more than 30 years of activity we have performed tests and thermovision measurements of electrical power equipment at all power plants and HV substations as well as at many industry plants in the entire country.
Results of all the tests and measurements are kept in our data base that serves as reference materials.
We have been implementing thermovision diagnostic testing in the domestic power industry drawing up, among other things, the temperature evaluation criteria of the current connections at substations and power transmission lines.
We have also applied the aeronautical technique for the purposes of the thermovision inspection of overhead power lines and drawn up the method of monitoring of the patency of boiler pipes.
All questions should be directed to:
- Krzysztof Patschek,
- Mariusz Wacławek,